Steps for Configuring the BigQuery Data Pipeline
To configure a BigQuery data pipeline with Intentwise analytics Cloud, please follow the below instructions:
1. Sign in to your Google console at https://console.cloud.google.com
2. In the top-left corner, click Menu > IAM & Admin > Create a Project
3. Now, enter the project name, choose the organization & location and click on create
4. In the newly created project, under IAM & Admin > IAM, click on Grant Access to add a new user
Note: Please ensure that you are selecting the newly created project from the top dropdown
5. Provide grant access to the project by adding the following as shown in the screenshot below:
Role 1: BigQuery Data Editor
Role 2: BigQuery Job User
The roles can be found under By Product or Service > BigQuery in the role dropdown
6. Navigate to the BigQuery page. Choose the newly created project and create two datasets as mentioned below:
You can add the datasets under Explorer and clicking on the three vertical dots icon against the newly created project
7. Now, login to the Intentwise platform and navigate to My Connections under Intentwise Analytics Cloud. Click on "+ Add Destination", choose Big Query as the destination and click Next.
8. Enter the Project ID and the Location in the next window and click on Save.
You can get the Project ID and Location from the Explorer, by clicking on the three vertical dots icon against the dataset and then choosing the option "Open"
9. On successful completion, you will see the below message:
10. For any further question on the pipeline setup, please email us at [email protected] .