1. Add Gmail ID to google mail at Intentwise Analytics
2. Now, open the report with the same credentials and make a copy of it on the three dots in the top right corner
3. Click on 'Edit'
4. Go to 'Resource'> 'Manage added data sources'
5. Now, we need to transfer the credentials for all the data sources. Click on 'Edit'.
This step has to be done separately for each data source.
6. Now click on 'Data Credentials'
7. Update the credentials based on your requirements:
Owner's credentials (RECOMMENDED for Agencies): Use this when the user is not added to the Intentwise platform.
Viewer's credentials (RECOMMENDED for Brands or non-agency clients): Use this when the other user is added to the Intentwise platform.
NOTE- The account access will depend upon the permissions set for the user on the Intentwise platform.
8. Repeat steps 5 to 7 for all other data sources
9. Click on Publish for the changes to take place
Choose one of the below options for sharing the report:
Restricted: Only people added can open with this link (RECOMMENDED)
Abc.com (domain): Anyone in abc.com with the link can view
Unlisted: Anyone on the internet with the link can view
Public: Anyone on the internet with the link can find and view
If a Google sheet is attached within the report: Make a copy of it and replace the old sheet with the copied sheet in the blended data source.