Steps for configuring Microsoft SQL Database Server
To configure Microsoft SQL Database Server with Intentwise Analytics Cloud, please follow the below instructions:
1. Create a new SQL server database. You can pick any name for the database.
2. If your database is behind the firewall, whitelist the following IP addresses. This is required for the Intentwise data pipeline to access your database
3. Create a new user ‘intentwise_user’ with the <password> in your SQL database
4. Create the following two new schemas within the database:
5. Set amazon_source_data as the default schema for the user created in step #3 by
using this query:
ALTER USER intentwise_user WITH DEFAULT_SCHEMA = amazon_source_data;
6. Grant read/write permissions for the user-created step #3 by using this query:
GRANT ALL ON amazon_source_data TO intentwise_user;
GRANT ALL ON intentwise_ecommerce_graph TO intentwise_user;
7. Now, go to the Intentwise platform and navigate to My Connections under Intentwise Analytics Cloud. Click on "+ Add Destination", choose Microsoft SQL as the destination and click Next
8. And enter the Host, Port, Database, User, and Password details and Save
8. On successful completion, you will see the below message:
9. For any further question on the pipeline setup, please email us at [email protected] .